Thursday, July 28, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Oldie But Goodie Thursday {Book Sitter 2}

Hello!  My how this month has flown by!
Already we are near the end of July - wow!
My son is home this week for a visit 
and my niece just got married on Saturday
so it's been a busy time around here for us.
So nice to have my boy home for a bit!

Today I have a card to share with you for
at Catch the Bug Challenges.


This adorable fella is called "booksitter 2"
and I think he looks a little bit like Harry Potter :o). 

I'm partial to this image because I love to read
and I love it when kids love to read too.  
You can go so many places in your imagination
when reading a book.  In fact, I'm often disappointed
in the movie after I've read a book because it
seems so much more wonderful when I read it.  

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

You can get this adorable image in the Bugaboo Store
and on SALE for a couple more days!! 
In fact you can get lots of awesome images 
since Jodie has put the entire store on sale.  
Don't miss this awesome deal!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
I'm off to enjoy some more time with my family. 
Hugs to you all!  D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Danielle. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice image and fun colors, great job! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, too adorable, fabulous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It, hope to see you again. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and choice of papers, brilliant! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card Danielle. this image is sooo cute and that sentiment is just perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges for our "For the Kids" challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, CAGI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!