Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps July 2016 NEW Release Blog Hop

Whoo hoo what a week this has been with the 
FABULOUS peeks at the July 2016 NEW Release
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

ALL FOUR of the MAGICAL new clear stamp sets that
we've been previewing all week are now available 
and we're celebrating with a super fun krafty HOP! 

So grab yourself your favorite beverage, get settled
in your favorite comfy place and be prepared to 
ooh and ahh as you see what the Krafty Girls have
in store for you today in the hop!

My card today used the July KKS Sketch for inspiration
and the ever so adorable WITCH WILLA.

She has definitely cast a spell on my heart!! 

I used the Kraftin' Kimmie July Sketch for the layout.
Once again I've used some cute Doodlebug halloween
papers but she could easily be on some birthday 
papers or some bright flowery papers or all on her
own as a CAS design!  The sentiments that are 
included in this set are perfect for so many things!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Cards in Envy - Stripes Card Challenge

5 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as can be....in love with your sweet little witchie poo and that skull hanging from her hat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stripes entry for Cards in Envy. The fall and my favorite season is around the corner. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have adorable Halloween DP Sweety
    I love this image and colored so wonderful
    Danielle I always love your coloring skill you know it right hehe
    see you maybe soon on my Blog
    I miss you Danielle
    many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your witch and the stripes! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!