Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - July 20th {Buds and Blooms}

Hello and happy Wednesday friends!
I'm back again today with a card to share
with you for the newest Wonderful Wednesday
challenge at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE Challenges.

The theme, as it always is on Wednesday, is
ANYTHING GOES!   Yahoo!!

My card today uses some water coloring 
and velum flowers - take a look: 

I started by water coloring with distress inks on my 
die cut panel and then stamping the little dots randomly
around the panel and adding a bit more water color. 
Then I stamped and embossed the flowers and leaves 
in white from Buds and Blooms and colored the back
side of them with my copic markers before fussy-cutting them.  
I was going for a soft effect but if you wanted more of a stained 
glass type look you would want to go with your darkest 
marker in the color family as the vellum really lightens 
up the colors when done this way.  I think I used V25  
on my flowers and G24 on the leaves.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #121 - Anything Goes

Will you join us this week?  I sure hope so! 
Thanks for stopping in to visit me today.
Enjoy the rest of your week!  Hugs D

1 comment:

  1. Sweet feminine card...love your pretty flowers in vellum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!