Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sketch Saturday #422 - Drawn With Character Sponsor and Farewell

Hello friends!  
Today is kind of a bittersweet post for me 
as it is my last post as a Design Team member

Life has gotten too full for my lately,
especially with my job which doesn't 
leave me much time for much else. 
I feel as if I'm always cramming to get
my crafty stuff in and it's felt more like 
a second job than a joy lately :o(. 
So unfortunately I need to cut back 
on my DT obligations for a while and 
hope to get things back together again.

My last official DT card uses this fabulous sketch
and a few images from this week's sponsor
Drawn with Character - these are SO CUTE!!

I've been so thankful to be part of this wonderful 
and talented team (since January of 2015)
and I'm sad that I have to leave it. 
But, I also hope to be able to continue
to play along with the great sketches from 
time to time because I do love them - a LOT.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.
Hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!