Saturday, July 2, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #338 - Get Patriot! Red, White & Blue {4th of July - USA} or Red & White {Canada Day July 1st}

Happy Fourth of July weekend to my USA friends!
And happy belated Canada Day to my Candian friends!

This week I'm your hostess for the Saturday theme challenge
and I've chosen a COLOR CHALLENGE  
in honor of these two holidays. 

I'd like to see you use either
Red, White and Blue
or 
Red and White 
as the main colors on your creations this week.

I chose the Red, White and Blue color scheme 
and used an adorable whale from the 
 OCEANS OF LOVE clear stamp set 
and a sentiment from KEEP SWIMMING

 On the inside I used KEEP SWIMMING again.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on as well as 
sharing YOUR creations and getting inspired 
by other Krafty Friends' creations!

Come play along with us this week!  We love to see 
what you make and you have an opportunity to WIN a
fabulous krafty prize too just for entering our challenge. 

So many exciting things!!!  First off, did you see 
It starts today!!!  
Next, Kimmie will be releasing the 
for preorder!  We had such a great time with the last Surprise Guest Group!!  
And last but most certainly NOT least... PEEKS START NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wednesday to be precise!  See ya then!!

3 comments:

  1. A super cute & fun card!!
    Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card...love your sweet whale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello danielle! super fun whale card, luv the inside! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!