Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sketch Saturday #420 - Simon Says Stamp Sponsor

Hello crafty friends and followers! 
Happy weekend to each of you!
We have a new sketch up for you this week
and a wonderful returning sponsor

The Sketch Challenge Prize is a super generous 
$25.00 to spend in the 

Wanna Win???  All you have to do
is play along this week for a chance!

Here's Sketch #420

I got this adorable Simon Says Stamp 
Christmas set last year late in the season and
didn't get a chance to use it.  I decided now is 
the time to ink it up and here's what I made!

The clear stamp set is called Retro Christmas.
Don't  you love the happy little face :o). 
Non-traditional colors are my favorite to use 
for Christmas cards.  I kept the card to nearly 
one layer (shocker!) and love how it turned out.  

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenges -
Let us see a Christmas Tree/Make it Cute
Either/or (I chose Make it Cute)
ABC Christmas Challenges - N is for No Rules

Come play along with us this week!
Hugs! D

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a cute image, thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland.

    Pat P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I see lovely DP on your cards
    but this time no
    hmmm butttt I love your CAS style sweet Danielle
    this image is so cute and your snowflake in colors is adorable
    I join again at Sunday Stamps
    so happy if you visit my card my friend
    big hugs and happy Weekend
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this fun and cute design, thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle, this is a lovely card. I really like how you have coloured that cute snowman - lovely colour combinations - and your card design is really pretty with those lovely snowflakes. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Danielle. I love that happy cute snowman. Great take on the sketch and lovely colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!