Thursday, June 21, 2012

52CCT - Theme Challenge #6 "Snowmen" and CCCC13 Easy as 1-2-3

Hello friends!  Just returned from a business trip in Orlando so I have been silent for about a week and boy did I miss making cards and sharing with you all.  I did have some fun while I was gone though too.  I got to see some friends from Texas whom I so enjoy spending time with, got some Florida Sunshine vitamin D and got to see Harry Potter World at Universal Studios. I've been thankful to have such opportunities.  I admit though that as soon as I got back to my hotel room each night I'd quickly get on the internet and check out my favorite challenges (I think I have a slight sickness  and may need counseling LOL). 

I didn't want to miss the current theme challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Theme Challenge #6 "Snowmen".  I LOVE snowmen even though I'm not particulary fond of winter - sort of odd isn't it? 

I also saw another challenge that I can play along with the same time from Creative Card Crew Challenge #13 Easy as 1-2-3 which is to  use 1 of something, 2 of something and 3 of something.  My card uses 1 snowman, 2 different patterned papers and 3 circles and birds. 

Here is the inspiration for the 52CCT challenge:
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit - I'm glad to be home hugging my kids and puppies and creating cards to share with you. Hugs!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Cardstock - Whisper White, Poppy Parade and Pool Party. Stamps - Petite Pairs (sentiment) and Snow Much Fun. DSP - Attic Boutique and Pocketful of Posies (both retired). I colored the images with a blender pen and Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Basic Black inks. 

5 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous Fun card....LOving your Snowman...
    But, this Robin cracked me up lol....LOve LOve LOve it..Oh! I LOve your papers too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle - gorgeous card - love your long thin snowman! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, this is gorgeous, love the colours and the layout! The cheeky robins are so sweet! I too love snowmen but am a very chilly mortal and hate being cold!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle! SUPER DUPER darling!!! LOVE those colors--and you snowman is fabulous!!! :) Really likin' those fabulous patterns, too! Wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!