Monday, November 26, 2012

Anything Goes for 'ABC' Challenges and Creative Card Crew #24

Hello friends - I'm excited that the challenge theme this week at 'ABC' Challenges is "Anything Goes" - remember though that it's Anything Goes for a CARD as 'ABC' stands for Always Beautiful Cards. I've chosen to go with a Christmas Theme as I'd like to get a few more sent out this year. I used the 3 sizes of the Lables Framelits to make my card and added some piercing around the inside of two of the sizes. Thank goodness for my paper piecing template that also has that shape! It would have taken me ages to go around each of these without it - and... keep it looking somewhat like the shape. I went with the color combo of summer starfruit, gumball green, chocolate chip and whisper white. I sponged some of the Summer Starfruit around the edges of the first layer to create the effect of a glow. I like how it turned out and it was a pretty simple card to make :o)

There is also an "Anything Goes" Challenge #24 going on over at the Creative Card Crew Challenge that I would like to enter this card in too.

Myself and the other gals on the DT for 'ABC' Challenges would love to have you join us. Our challenge is pretty new and growing still. We are so thankful for your support and participation and love to see what each of you come up with each week for our challenges. The other gals at 'ABC' Challenges have prepared some beautiful cards to inspire you - so please pop on over there and check it out! Til next time - Hugs and Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo pretty, Danielle! Love the layers with the piercing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!