Friday, September 12, 2014

52CCT - September 2014 Color Challenge {Warm Winter Wishes}

Hello dear friends and followers - happy weekend!
This 2nd week of September our hostess at 52CCT, Asha,
has chosen a terrific COLOR Challenge

To help you interpret this chart we want you to use
Red  OR  Blue  +  Black  AND  White  +  Silver  OR  Gold.

You may use various shades of Red (such as burgundy, poppy, crimson, scarlet, excluding pink) OR Blue (royal blue, sky blue, cornflower blue, navy excluding purple).

We have a fabulous sponsor this week again - Deedee's Digis - 
and some of the team will be using digi images on their cards.


I chose to use Red, Black and White and Gold
with one of Deedee's darling images called "Snowman Tags".
Take a look:

I did something that I seldom do...
hand wrote my sentiment. 
Hmmm...not too sure about that part, but it's done so I'll be okay with it.
Thankfully I'm happy with how the rest of the card turned out :o)

I'm entering the following challenges with my card:
MOJO Monday #362 (sketch)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Choose R or E or D
(My R is the color red, E for embossing and D for die (heart))


The rest of the lovely ladies on the 52CCT DT  have made some wonderful 
Christmas creations using Asha's color challenge.  I hope that you will go 
visit them to see what they've done and then decide
to link up your own beautiful creation. 

Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Til next time...hugs and merry crafting! D


10 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman Danielle. I love your gold accents and the embossing. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Danielle, le bonhomme de neige est a l'honneur cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I wish I looked that neat when I wrote! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Danielle! I didn't remember this image from Deedee's - thanks for showcasing it! Great layering, lovely colouring, and the gold really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one adorable snowman Christmas card Danielle - and you did a fabulous job on handwriting the sentiment! Love the combo of colours you chose and the wonderful texture and accents you added!

    Have a great week dearie! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute Danielle, I love that image so cute. Thanks for sharing at Holly Jolly this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowman and his big tag - so impressed that you wrote the sentiment. Love the gold snowflake accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, Danielle. That tag is almost as big as he is - so cute. Love that you picked the red gold combo for a snowman card. Refreshingly different. Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!