Monday, September 29, 2014

Christmas Greetings!

Hello friends!
After I finished my chores last night I sat and did some
browsing through my favorite challenge sites to see what I've
been missing lately.  I came across a couple that I just couldn't 
resist this week - so I quickly put together this card to play along:

Please ignore the crooked sentiment - arghh!! 
I stamped it the first time and it was way off - so I flipped the 
panel over and tried again and I still got it a bit off.
I even used my Stamp-m-Jig but I must have been had my head tilted.
 In any event - I didn't want to waste the cardstock
so I decided that the crooked sentiment would just have to 
add some "homemade" charm to the card - ha ha!

As soon as I saw the sketch at The Paper Players Challenge #215,
I remembered that I had these left over snowflakes from a previous class project.
They were just perfect for this - take a look
 

I also used the colors from The Challenge #15 (Always Playing with Paper)
which is one of my favorite color combos - especially for Christmas!
 

And last but not least...I'd like to enter this at 4 Crafty Chicks - 4 CC #213
where they want to see a Trio of Pairs (3 pairs of snowflakes).  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting. D

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card :) love the embossed snowflakes too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossed background, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job with the sketch, Danielle! I love the embossing. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, how cute it this??!! REALLY cute!!! I think combining sketches was brilliant! So well done, love that embossing folder!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!!! So happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab CAS Christmas card! I love the embossed background and the dramatic colour scheme!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our Pairs challenge!

    Leanne DT@4CraftyChicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card sentiment and all. I love the colors and all the fun snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle, I love your embossed background and the colors are beautiful! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love the way you used the colours, Danielle! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!