Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Time to Craft #258 - Halloween

Hello dear friends and followers - so happy you've joined me today!
This week at My Time to Craft Challenge #258 is Halloween.
Yep...it's right around the corner and we want to help you
get a couple cards ready to send out for the occassion.

I'm  not a fan of scary Halloween - but I do love the cute stuff.
I decided to make a card this time for a friend's child -
take a look please:

Once again I decided to use the chalkboard technique.
So quick and creates such dramatic contrast and interest.
This is an older stamp set that I've had 4-EVER -
I found it when I was looking for something else.
Bonus!! I did use some brand new papers and twine though
so I guess I don't get a gold star for being thrifty - hehehe. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #81 - Card for a Child
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #207 "Let's Hear it for the Boys"

My lovely DT buddies at MTTC have also made some awesome
Halloween creations to inspire you to play along with us this week.
I can't wait to see what you create!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Super Halloween card Danielle, your skeleton image is great.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and it's kind of childish feel, sweet rather than spooky. Great for a child's Halloween card with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this hun, the image is just perfect for a child!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab D! Reminds me of Funny Bones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!