Friday, May 6, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Anything Goes {May 2016}

Happy Saturday to all my crafty followers!
We've got a very busy weekend planned - how about you?

Today is the start of a new month of challenges 
at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES!
How in the world did that last month go by so fast.
It seemed as though it was only a few sleeps 
and viola it was a new month.  

Oh well...at least we'll start seeing some beautiful flowers
in the yard and around the area.  Already the lilacs are
budding up and I can hardly wait for them to bloom!

The theme for this first Saturday of the month
is ANYTHING GOES!  Oh I know you like that one!
I do too!  For my DT creation I made this sweet baby boy
card using the adorable image called Hang in there dog

I fussed around for awhile trying to figure out where to 
put a sentiment or die cut word "baby" but finally decided
that I like it just fine without that and it's quite obviously
that its a new baby boy card.  This way it can be for a 
shower or for the actual congrats after.  


Please come play along with us this week! We love
to see your wonderful creations in the gallery! 
See you soon!! Hugs D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!