Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Mermaid Friends & Oceans of Love

Happy Wednesday crafty friends and followers!
I'm not sure if I think this week is going by slowly or too fast.
 Too fast for all the crafty projects I want to get done
and too slow for the weekend to be here - LOL.

But here's the best news about today...it's time
for another fun Wonderful Wednesday challenge

The theme as it always is for the Wednesday challenges
is ANYTHING GOES!  Who doesn't like that right?!
You can make any type of project with any theme 
and use any stamp or crafty medium you wish.
Just have fun with it and share it with us for an 
opportunity to win some Krafty $ to spend in the 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store - whoo hoo!!

My card today uses one of the brand newest 
stamps from the beautiful MERMAID FRIENDS
and a sentiment from OCEANS OF LOVE (currently
sold out but will be back soon) - take a look:

I've been seeing the use of vellum a lot lately so I thought
I'd pull some out of my stash and play with it at bit
Those waves are actually the puffy cloud border dies from
Your Next Stamp.  I think it turned out kind of fun ;o).

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday #449 this week
(as you can see I flipped the orientation of it though)
for the layout.  I also wanted to play along with 
the current challenge at 613 Avenue Create #177
which is Anything Goes w/optional twist of  
Create your Own Challenge Series.  I used
the A2 Card type, Thinking of you as the event, and 
gold/metallic and sequins for the trends part of the challenge.
I would also like to enter this in these challenges too:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges #109 - Just Us Girls 
{PIN}spirational Challenges #166 - Anything goes

Hope you will consider joining us this week at KKS.
There are some more lovely creations from my 
sweet and talented Krafty Girls teammates -
go check them out too.  You'll be glad you did!

So that's it for me today. I'm sure glad you stopped 
in to visit me!  Hope your Wednesday is great and it
goes by as fast or as slow as you like it to :o)
Til next time...krafty hugs! D

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the vellum waves. Good use of the die. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mermaid is lovely. I love the style and the velum waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute! Just love your sweet mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and gorgeous card...Lovely lay-out too! So glad you joined the back porch gang at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEautiful mermaid! Love all teh details! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Hugs

    Gintare DT
    http://fukiai-gv-art.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored image! Love the vellum wave, too. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (SO sorry I'm late commenting but I have so much trouble with this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT foolishness!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!