Sunday, May 8, 2016

Stella Says Catch #409 {Catch the Bug Challenges}

Hello sweet friends.  I have to laugh at myself
as I am typing this today.  It seems I always start
my blog posts the same way.  I think I need some 
new material but I struggle with what else I could say.
Should I say "What Up friends"?  Or maybe
"Hey how you doin'"?  Or something very off the
wall to see who's paying attention?  Hmmm...
will have to work on that for future posts. But
for now I'm very happy that you are here to visit me
so....hello sweet friends :o) !!!

Today is the start of another new Stella Says Sketch
at Catch the Bug Challenges - take a look at SSS#409
 It's a goodie I think - can be very simple
or can be very embellished. Can be flipped 
or it can be square - lots of possibilities I think.

Since I've been running around like a frazzled chicked
these past 3 or so weeks I decided to stick pretty 
true to the sketch and keep it simple.  No 
sentiment on this one so I can use it in a 
variety of ways later when I need a quick card
to send out to someone.  Here's my take on this fab sketch:

This sweet image is called BUGLBEAR (ladybug bear).
It's hard to see in this photo but I added some stickles
glitter glue to the middle of the flowers and the stem.
Fun right?!  Hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #192 "Make Your Mark"
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #276 "Anything Goes"

I hope you will go check out the lovely creations from 
the other talented ladies on the Bugaboo team and
then decide to link up your own creation!  
There's an awesome prize for the winner - just sayin!

Thanks for stopping in to visit me - hope you have 
an amazing day and week! Hugs D

4 comments:

  1. So sweet....this is just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DPs and a wonderful image beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great colouring on the bear, and I adore the pink/green combo. Really cute fab card.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation with gorgeous colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!