Monday, April 16, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #30

Happy Monday Everyone!  Today I have put together a quick and simple card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #30.  We spent the weekend doing college visits (gulp!) so I didn't have a lot of time to get my card together.  Fortunately I had this great designer paper that did most of the work for me :O).  Gonna make post this short and sweet as well since I need to dash off to work now too.  Thanks for stopping by - I'm sure glad you did! 
Supplies (all from Stampin Up):  Cardstock - Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy.  Patterned paper - Big Top Birthday (122348) - I snipped the clouds from one of the pieces of DSP.
Sentiment - Petite Pairs (122495 wood or 1222497 clear).  Basic rhinestones (119246) finish it off and add a little silver lining to those clouds. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love that balloon!! Glad you could join us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clouds and that big red balloon! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool Danielle, especially the DSP and the sentiment. Too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!