Friday, April 13, 2012

Mojo Monday #236

Hello friends, I'm glad that you have stopped to visit!  I have been subscribing to Card Maker magazine for a couple years now and love the inspiration I get from it.  The magazine says that  Chevron patterns are one of the in things right now - so I thought I'd give it a try.  To help me get my "mojo" going on this card  I decided to use the Mojo Monday #236 sketch (did you get my humor there? I'm never as funny as I think I am LOL).  As you can see I modified the Mojo sketch in the sense that my lines are not straight (the zigzags), and I moved my ribbon to the bottom. I also took a small liberty with the sketch and added that one little extra piece with the sentiment on it.   I hope you enjoyed this card and maybe saw something to inspire you too.  Til' next time - hugs!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up): Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Whisper White and Real Red.  Patterned paper - Greenhouse Gala (retired).  Stamps - Fox and Friends (lion) and Sweet Cake (sentiment).  Ribbon - 1/2" Stitched Poly ribbon in Peach Parfait.  Punches used are the
1 3/4" Scallop circle and the 2 3/8" scallop circle.  I snipped off the bottom part of the DSP for the Soft Suede color to show through a little.  Ink is Chocolate Chip Classic ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!