Monday, April 23, 2012

My Time to Craft #177 - Fairy Nice

Hello friends! I made this card from my daughter's birthday.  She loves cupcakes - is absolutely crazy for cupcakes, so I thought the digital image was perfect for her.  Today I am sharing this with you and entering it in the My Time to Craft Challenge #177 - Fairy Nice.  This is the first time I have participated in this challenge and I was blown away by the samples the design team came up with.
Pretty simple and fun card for today - hope you enjoy it and thanks so much for stopping by! 

Supplies:  Cardstock - Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.  Digital stamp from Tiddly Inks (Cherry Bug) and colored with my Copic markers. Ribbon is Lucky Limeade sheer (from Sale-A-Bration).  DSP is from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack - regals collection.  Button is from a retired stash and the pearl is from Basic Pearls. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!