Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Merry Monday #15

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another Merry Monday Challenge - #15 to be exact - based on the sketch below. 
As soon as I saw this sketch I knew exactly the stamp I wanted to use. Don't ya just love when inspiration immediately strikes you? I sure do.  Anyway... gonna make it a quick post today as I have to finish up some taxes for my family before the April 15th deadline.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy today's card!

Supplies (all from Stampin' Up!): Cardstock - Whisper white, Real Red and Baja Breeze.  Patterned Paper - Pocketful of Posies (122354) and Candy Cane (retired). Sweet Snowglobe (120868). Sentiment - Contempo Christmas (118734 wood or 120594 clear).  Basic pearls (119247) and Dazzling Details glitter glue.  Ribbon is from my retired stash .  I colored the stamp with my Stampin Write Markers to get all the different colors (Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand).

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable Christmas card, Danielle! Love your snowglobe & papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch is perfect for the snowglobe! Great choice and a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snow globe. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Christmas card, I love the snow globe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet! I love this little snow globe, especially with the papers that you've used! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable with the snow globe Danielle! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snow globe ... Can see why you were pleased to be using it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!