Friday, August 22, 2014

52CCT August Stash Challenge

Hello friends!
Time for another weekly challenge at 52CCT.
This week our hostess, Gill, would like to see
glitter and glimmer on your Christmas cards.

Here's my DT card to inspire you:

I had this stamped panel on my desk so
I grabbed a piece of my red glitter paper to mat it
and then added a couple stars that I also had in my stash.
Viola! Isn't it amazing how quickly just a bit of 
glitter changes a plain card to a wow card?

My lovely DT pals at 52CCT have also made 
some gorgeous Christmas cards for your inspiration.
I hope you will decide to join us this week. 
I can't wait to visit and see what you make!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. très élégante Danielle, chic et classe, joliment entouré de touche brillante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love the fabulous way you made the sentiment the focal point, Danielle! The glittery paper was the perfect accent! It's been nice working with you at 52CCT--all the best! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful, clean and classy card Danielle. The glimmer paper really highlights the sentiment beautifully, and I love the glittery stars - very festive! Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of the Glimmer Papers Danielle, I agree they certainly add a wow factor! That sentiment was crying out to be made a focal point, great decision and a great card!

    Hope your thumb is better now! Have a great week, {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I love the sentiment - so bold and perfectly festive! Love the glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely sparkle on this Danielle - gorgeous. Love the sentiment as the centrepiece too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the simplicity of this design, Danielle. That sparkly star is all it needs for a touch of elegance.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glittery but elegant - nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!