Friday, August 15, 2014

52CCT - August 2014 Theme Challenge

Hello friends!
A special hello to my newest follower Birdie - welcome aboard :o)

Time for another weekly challenge at 52CCT.
This week our hostess Gill has chose the theme of
Mistletoe and Wine in honor of her mom.

We would like you to make a card with mistletoe and wine as your theme,
be it images, colours, embellishments and more, it's up to you!

Here's my card to inspire you:
 
I apologize for the dark photo -just couldn't seem to get a good one this time.
 
I had these extra leaves in my stash, which was great since I still
can't do much stamping with my left hand.
I loved the way the skewed panel looked when I made this, but now 
it looks to me like I had too much wine before I finished my card - LOL.
 
I hope that you will go to the 52CCT Challenge site and see what
the rest of my lovely DT pals have made this week to inspire you.
And then I hope you will decide to join us too :o)
 
Thanks so much for visiting me today - I'm sure glad you did.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Simple and classy ... perfect for Christmas! Feel better soon. Have a restful weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Danielle, the wonky panel is perfect! I love that deep red against the kraft and the green leaves pop beautifully!

    Wishing you better very soon my friend! Have a great weekend! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you have created the mistletoe here Danielle-hope you are well hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty, Danielle! LOVE the use of punches and gems! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully elegant card Danielle - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!!! Great clean layout with plenty of Christmas feel! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Danielle. The patterned paper is gorgeous and I love the way you've the angled topper too - it looks fab! (and not at all like you've had too much wine!)

    You've done so well to make this with an injured paw! Hope your hand is better soon.

    hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The background paper is so pretty and I do like the bunch of mistletoe! Perfectly Christmas! I do hope your hand is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. quel joli bouquet de gui, il donne envie de s'embrasser...biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so so sweet. I love your beautiful home spun look you created with the help of wine...such a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO - I *heart* the tilted panel! It gives your card an element of fun, and it does NOT look like you were enjoying too much wine! :) The perky bow is a sweet little finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!