Saturday, August 9, 2014

So Sweet of You - MTTC#255 Hair

Hello friends and happy weekend!
This fortnight we have a fun challenge for you at My Time to Craft -
for MTTC#255 we want to see unusual colored hair - pink, green, orange, blue
Here's my DT card using this fun theme - hope you like it:
Digital image from The Stampin Chef - Alyce the Copic Fairy

This card is made with lots of extras I had on craft desk already -
the scalloped circle die cut, embossed panel, sentiment 
and  the self adhesive flowers from my stash.
This wonderful image I had also colored up a while ago
so for once (or a few times) in my life I was ahead instead of behind
(one of the definite perks of knowing ahead of time what the theme will be :o)).

I hope you will decide to join us this next two weeks for
MTTC Challenge #255- unusual colored hair.
The other lovely and talented ladies on the DT have made some
stunning creations to share with you as well.
Go check it out and say hi while you're there, won't you?

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D




6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card, hun! What a cute image - and doesn't she look good with blue hair?! I also love your butterfly background paper, it's so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool image - love the hair! Your layout is fantastic, Danielle. How is the finger healing? Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this hun, the image from The Stamping Chef is awesome to colour. Love everything about this, it all goes together perfectly!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this hun, the image from The Stamping Chef is awesome to colour. Love everything about this, it all goes together perfectly!
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a smashing day!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this hun. The fairy is super cute! And the paper is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!