Friday, August 8, 2014

52CCT August Color Challenge

Hello friends, hope each of you are doing well!

This week at 52CCT our hostess Gill has chosen a very elegant
color combo for us to use. 

Here's my DT card for this week:

I'm still wearing the splint on my thumb and searching for creative ways
to continue crafting and keep up with my DT responsibilities til it comes off.
Fortunately for me I had these die cut ornaments and punches snowflakes 
in my stash pile just waiting for me to use.

I stamped my sentiment in the middle of a larger piece of ivory cardstock
and then embossed it.  I wanted to have lots of room around it to 
cut it down as I'm doing what little stamping I can do with my left hand 
and it usually is crooked :o)

The rest of my lovely 52CCT DT pals have made some
gorgeous Christmas creations with Gill's color combo.
Please go visit them and say "hi" and then link up your
own fabulous creation to share with us.

Thanks so much for visiting me today.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

8 comments:

  1. LOVE all the shine, Danielle! The use of the sequin trim is genius, too! Have a great weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shiny ornaments are very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Christmas bauble are really lovely with great dimension. Love the sequin strings and pretty snowflakes.

    Hope your splint comes off soon - take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed something as I didn't know you had problems with your hand. Hope you're on the mend and you'd never know it looking at this beauty! The sequin strings are fab and I love the shiny-ness of your card
    Louise XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all that shine and sparkle! And I like how it still feels like a clean design with white space. Love the sequin string you've used to hang the baubles. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tout en brillance et si scintillante, elle est en accord avec les fĂȘtes, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Danielle, you did a wonderful job with the colour combo and way to go on using stash stuff!

    So sorry to hear you've injured your hand my friend! Take care & hope you're fully recovered very soon!
    {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!