Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday

Hello friends - so nice of you to stop by to visit me today!
Here in Montana we are in the heat of summer - it was a toasty 92 degrees today.
We celebrated my sweet niece's 21st birthday in the park. 
Thank goodness for a light breeze now and then - or I just might have melted.

Here's the card I made for her:
Digital image by Lacy Sunshine Flowerpot Pretty "Sunny"

I had colored this darling image a while back but didn't get a chance to 
finish a card until now. Thank goodness the image was already 
completed as it took me a very long time to get the rest of the card together
thanks to only having one thumb to use.  My Big Shot, dies and punches are my 
best friends right now as I can't use scissors with my left hand. But..I have figured out 
how to use my Stamp-ma-Jig to help keep my left hand steady when I stamp.
I have found myself to be very resourceful these past couple of weeks.
You just can't keep an addicted stamper down - he he.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenges - It's all about Dies (use at least one - I used 2)
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #205 Birthdays
Digi Galore - Anything Goes (must use a digital image)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #205 Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #39 Summer
Inky Impressions Challenges IIC#170 - Anything Goes

That's all for me today.  Need to finish laundry so I have clothes for work next week.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

  

7 comments:

  1. You have been VERY resourceful! I love that you wont let crafting get in the way of an injured finger - you rock! Isn't great when you have something finished and put aside to use at a later date. This card is fantastic and your niece will love it. Glad to hear you had some relief with that breeze. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love your colouring..thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and colourful, love it! Thanks so much for sharing & joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and charming, love your design and color choices. Thank you for sharing with us at the Come And Get It Challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You my gosh your paper is simply fabulous and matches this cute image perfectly! I adore this for a 21st birthday! Perfect :) Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great choice of DPs! The yellow one with spots are perfect with sunflower theme, and I love the folklore look of the ones with flowers. Cute colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How bright and beautiful, Danielle! Bet your niece just loved it. Thanks so much for joining our Lacy Sunshine Summer Challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!