Monday, August 4, 2014

Life is Just a Barrel of Bananas - Deedee's Digi of the Month August 2014

Hello crafty friends and followers :o)
It's time for another monthly challenge at Deedee's Digis
and the August Digi of the Month is this fun set.

Here's  my DT card to share with and inspire you:
Digital image from Deedee's Digis "Monkey Business"

Once again I used one of the pre-colored images for my card
and layered it on top of one of the digital papers from the set.
My life has been a bit bananas lately so I can really identify with this sentiment.
The good news is that I'm learning to take life less seriously and laugh at
myself, as well as embrace the life's surprises that randomly pop up
when least expected (like fracturing my thumb).
For example, I took a chunk out of a couple of my fingernails yesterday
while trying to cut with a knife balanced between my index and middle finger.
Thankfully my nail prevented me from cutting my finger - yikes!
But since I couldn't use the nail clippers at all, or the nail file very well
I decided to treat myself and 9 of my fingers to a manicure - LOL :o).


If you participated last month in Deedee's July Digi of the Month Challenge
you should have received this set for free to use this month.


If you are just joining us and want to get started, this is an awesome month to do so
as Deedee has a wonderful surprise for you. The entire Digi of the Month set
can be purchased in Deedee's Shop for the very awesome price of $1.25.
But this month, you can get one of the images from the set for FREE
and we will have weekly challenges this whole month that you can participate
in for the opportunity to win more free digis.
Check out the details on Deedee's blog.


I hope to see your lovely creations on the challenge site.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D









2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! Totally adorable! Love this set. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, fabulous fun card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Happy Friday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!