Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #44 CAS, ColourQ #187


Hello dear friends and followers! I hope not matter where you are that  you are experiencing some beautiful spring weather.  Yesterday and today were two absolutely wonderful, warm and sunny days (today was 75%) and I am literally in heaven to see the snow gone and some leaves budding on my trees.  I even woke up to the sound of birds singing yesterday bright and early and I LOVED that sound.   

This beautiful spring weather is the inspiration for my CAS card this week for my DT card at Addicted to Stamps and More #44 - CAS.  I've used one of the digital images or our challenge sponsor this week - Whoopsi Daisy.  Isn't she a darling little lass?   For my card I used the soft pastel colors over at ColourQ#184 (cQc#184) and added a couple bits of bling in honor of another DT member named Mynnette Kitchen who always seems to have just a touch of bling placed in the perfect spots.  My colors aren't the exact ones noted below because I used my copic markers, but I think they are very close.  

In addition to ColourQ#184, I'm also entering my card in the Our Creative Corner "Anything Goes" challenge and the Creative Card Crew Challenge 35 "Bling" for my bits of bling. 

The past couple of weeks a fellow DT member named Nonni has used the same image as I have and has given it a totally different and amazing effect with her soft and subtle colors.  I wonder what she will do this week? If you are now curious as well and want to see what the other ATS&M DT members have also come up with for a CAS creation to knock your sox off, then all you have to do is click here and you will magically get right to where you want to be.  I hope you will decide to play along with us this week - we'd sure love to have you and I can't wait to come visit your blog.   Til next time... Hugs and happy crafting. D

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, your sweet pretty image is coloured beautifully with perfectly placed bling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. Adorable!! Love this sweet little girl in the pink dress. Great colors. Love the way you've created a 3-D look with your gray outlining - such a wonderful technique. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice of colours, Danielle. You have coloured her beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little lady, Danielle! I love seeing how you and Nonni use the images in different ways. You both nailed it again this week with lovely colored images! I love these colors. She looks looks so girly and princess-y. The random blings are awesome. I love doing that too! Mine never seem to look this good though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a real Disney feel to this card Danielle! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the sprinkling of gems. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring and great use of the sponsor's digi stamp. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image, so beautifully colored! And what a great clean design too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with beautiful coloring.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi D, So adorable. Lovely colour choices. Beautifully coloured.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!