Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #46 - Anything Goes

Oh boy it's time for the most popular challenge each month at Addicted to Stamps and More! - Challenge #46 "Anything Goes". Whoo Hoo.  My Anything Goes this week is driven by the fact that we got two graduation notices in the mail last week.  I used the Stampin Up! My Digital Studio program for the owl image and made it larger to fit on these cards (the original image is about 1 1/2" tall and these are 3 1/4" tall).  I colored each with my copic markers. The Report card papers are ones I've had in my paper stash pile for awhile (probably had some scrapbooking idea that I've long forgotten) and I thought they'de be perfect for this theme.  The orange and black card is actually one of the girl's school colors.  I don't know the other one's colors so I stuck to a neutral grey base with the green report card.   One of the cards is 6' square and the other is 5 x7 leaving lots of room to tuck in a check or gift card before I mail.  Did you notice the google eyes on one of the owls?

So... what will you make this week for the ATS&M Anything Goes challenge?  This is always a fun one for the DT members as we get to see some amazing creations - cards, boxes, scrapbook pages, other 3D projects, jewelry using stamped images, etc.  We aren't fussy at all about what type of creation you make - but we do want to see stamping somewhere on your project (after all we are Addicted to Stamps you know :o) ).  My fellow DT members have made some gorgeous creations for your inspiration - you can go see them by clicking here.  

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today - I'm sure glad that you did.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

6 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle. LOVE those owls! So adorable graduation cards - love them done in the different colors. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful inspiration for the new graduates in our lives. I love the owls!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, cool idea for grad cards and such cute owls. Love the more grungy looking card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really fun! The owls are so cute and the report cards are just perfect. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owls look lovely, Danielle and great idea to use the report cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi D, Brilliant!! Really unusual and a lot of fun. Love how you have used the r. cards.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!