Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! First Ever Bloghop

Hello friends and followers - I'm so excited that you are here today to visit me because this is a very special post to announce the very first Blog Hop at Addicted to Stamps and More and my very first time participating in a blog hop!  See the message below for all the details :o)   
The Design Team at Addicted to Stamps and More (ATS&M)  are SO excited because we have such a wonderful designer/sponsor to introduce you to and there are amazing prizes to be won!! In fact there will be 7 prizes up for grabs by joining in our blog hop.
 
Firstly, I would like to introduce to you the sponsor for this hop -
Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs

 
You will be stunned at the selection that our sponsor has to offer. There are digital images, pre-coloured digital images, backgrounds, collages, bookmarks, ATC's, templates and so much more!!

There are so many themes to choose from too - all you could want for your Vintage projects, Christmas projects, Easter projects, Halloween projects............. the list just goes on!

Now on to the fun part!!
 
You're really gonna love this blog hope because...are you ready for this?  There is a prize to be won on every blog!!
 
How do you win these amazing prizes? All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog and then comment on EVERY blog that is participating in this hop. Easy peasy!!  Here's one of the prizes to be won (digital images):
 
 
Here is my card using one of the digital images from the Flower Children Save pack shown above:
 
Isn't this little lovely sweet? I colored her with copic markers (the shading that's part of the digi makes it fun).  The background sheet is my own creation using a new embossing folder from Stampin Up! (sneak peek product).  I used a sponge finger dauber to make the circles in each of the embossed shapes and then used that same dauber to shade around the raised embossing some more.  I like how it turned out - do you? 
 
Perhaps you have been visiting and have popped in from the wonderful blog of Deepti of  Catchy Crafts . You'll notice that I'm the end of the blog line, but don't dispare as you can start back at the beginning  at the ATSM blog.  If you lose  your way, that's ok because you can start back here and work your way through. If you started with my blog you can start at the top of the list below to start visiting the others next. You will be glad that you did because Each blog has a different prize up for grabs!!!!!  
 
Below is the list of blogs that you must visit and leave a comment on each blog to be in the running for a prize:
Addicted to Stamps and More (Where the fun begins).
Sandie - London Days
Nonni - Korttikarkuri
Deepti - Catchy Crafts
Danielle - D's Crafty Connection (YOU ARE HERE)
We have all incorporated products from Nicecrane Designs in our projects.  So, have fun looking and good luck with winning one of these wonderful  prizes. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today - I'm sure glad that you did.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D



20 comments:

  1. Very very nice, Danielle! I love your colouring. This sheet of images is just so cute and I love how you have used them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Danielle, what a pretty set of images, how did I miss that?!? Luckily it's in the shop and I can get it. :) Your card is really cute, the background looks really cool. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Wonderful color scheme, love your new embossing folder and how you inked the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fab way to show off this image. I like it because you have shown us CAS lovers how to use these images in this way. And love the funky use of EF x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Danielle - lovely colouring. The blues and yellows are so fresh.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle. Love your Bluebell Fairy. The ones from my front garden are saying 'hello'. Great card! Monika x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww Danielle ,your coloring is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,and I am fallin in love with your embossed folder background.............What a crative you are,,,,,,,,,You did an excellent work with my Digi,,,,,,Horayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for The Flower Children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed background and the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Danielle, love the fairy image:) I love blog hops,I wish I had stayed a bit longer! Fab technique for your background, gives it great depth:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Danielle, love your flower fairy. Great background technique, gives a 3D effect:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the little bluebell girl, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card D. Those little flower children are so adorable. Love the colour combo. So pretty.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Danielle,
    I like these images, no.... I love them. So cute!!
    Your card is gorgeous
    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely precious card!!! Love those images too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image and love the background too, it worked really well.
    I started hopping at ATSM so this is the end of my journey and what a journey! I've met some wonderful new (to me) blogs and seen some gorgeous inspiring artwork. Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and such a cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Danielle - lovely bluebelle... thanks Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who doesn't love a little flower girl -- this is just so delightful and I love her in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very appreciative of your card and love how it turned out. Because of your card, I have many new hinges to try. I've never tried a circle dauber. I like how you used it in the shapes as well as on them. I am just starting in to using Copics and I like the variants of color you used in the girl's dress. The deep blue flowers against the yellow is awesome. Thanks for the inspira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!