Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another MOJO Monday 234


Hello friends!  As promised, today I am sharing another card I made using the MOJO Monday 234 Sketch.  I made this card for my son's sweet girlfriend Mackenzie's 18th birthday - but couldn't share it with you until I had given it to her.  Didn't have time to bake her a cake - but this was the next best thing.  She loved it and I hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by!

I have mentioned this before, but can't help but repeat myself.  The Sweet Shop papers and stickers that I have been showcasing lately are one of my all-time SU favorites so far, and sadly they will be gone after April 30th. So... if you love them too, be sure to get them before they disappear.  If you don't already have a Stampin Up! demonstrator, you can order directly from my website at www.daniellevincent.stampinup.net.

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral.  Patterned paper - Sweet Shop Speciality Designer Series Paper (125408). Stickers - Sweet Shop Designer Stickers (125584).  Sentiment - Petite Pairs (122495 wood or 122497 clear).  Ribbon - 1/8" tafetta in Early Espresso (119959). Brad - In Color Designer brads (122940). Texture folder for Pink strip - Square Lattice (119976).  Finished card size is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and it fits in the Stampin Up square envelopes (107289) - does require extra postage. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card! Love the colours and the papers are YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!