Sunday, March 25, 2012

He is Risen

Hello Friends - hope you are having a great day!  This is a card I used for a workshop earlier this month.  It was a fun and fairly easy card to put together.  I will miss that great sheer Lucky Limeade ribbon from Sale-A-Bration - it adds such a soft shimmery effect.  As is the case with many of my workshops, most of the ladies took this idea and then made their own customized version.  I love it when an idea is sparked like that!  Getting to play a part in that creative process is so much fun for me.  Hope you enjoy this too and saw something that inspired you!  Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink (butterflies).  Stamps - Just Believe (116948 wood or 120453 clear) and Sentiment is from  "He Is Risen" (121919 wood or 121988 clear).  Butterflies were made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslet die (118318).  Ink is Old Olive (102277) and Pear Pizzazz (119784).  I used the Extra Wide Oval (119859) and Large Oval (119855) punches for the sentiment and some dimension dots (104430) to pop it up a bit.  I used the Stripes texture folder (123128) for the background on the Daffodil layer.  Finishing touches are the basic pearls (119247)) and the beautiful Lucky Limeade sheer ribbon from Sale-A-Bration (retired after March 31st).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!