Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MOJO Monday 234

Happy "Yay it's Wednesday"!  Today I would like to enter this card in the Mojo Monday 234 (MOJO234) - Round or Square Challenge.   I love to make big square cards (BTW, they still fit in the Stampin Up! Square envelopes = bonus!). So even though the round shape of this weeks sketch was very intriguing, I decided to go square.  Next time I am going to challenge myself to do the round shape.  I made this with a very special person in mind.  One who loves purple.  This is also another sample as I promised you using my favorite coordinating set out of the Occassions Mini catalog - Sweet Shop.  I will be sad to see it go, it is so fun and Yummy (LOL).  If you love it too you better snatch it up before its gone on April 30th.  You can order with me 24/7 on my Stampin Up demonstrator website www.daniellevincent.stampinup.net.  I made another card using this same format and some more of this great DSP that I will share with you later. 

Note: the saying on this stamp is actually all one piece but I colored the "Happy" part first with my Wisteria Wonder marker and stamped three separate times. Then I colored the "Birthday" part of the same stamp and used it on the last row of the saying.    Thanks for stopping by to see my creation. Hope you saw something that inspired you today and that your day is most excellent!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!): Cardstock - Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.  Patterned Paper - Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series paper (125408).  Sticker - Sweet Shop Designer Stickers (125584). Stamp - Curly Cute (117014 wood or 120510 clear).  Ink - Wisteria Wonder Stampin Write marker.  Ribbon - 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder (122973).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!