Friday, March 23, 2012

MOJO Monday 233

Hello again friends!  Doing two posts today because I'm not sure I will get a chance to do it tomorrow and I don't want to miss the chance to particpate in this fun MOJO Monday Challenge (MOJO233).  As you can see, I decided to flip the sketch for my card to fit the idea I had in mind.  This is some more that fun NEW and COMING SOON "Summer Smooches" DSP from Stampin Up.  It will be available as a special purchase from April 1st to 30th (then it will be gone until the new Idea Book and Catalog comes out).  I am just in love with the bright color scheme and patterns of this paper!  If you scroll into some of my other posts you will see a couple other examples that I have made using it (and I have more to come!).
I made the leaves by first punching one circle with the 1 3/8" circle punch and then putting that circle back into the punch about a third of the way and punching it (do that twice and you have two cute little leaves) - I learned that nifty little trick from a video by Mary at stampinpretty.com 

Hope you enjoy this card and thanks so much for stopping by!  I love to receive your comments so please feel free to leave me a note and share a smile.  I did remove the word verification so it should be easier to do now.

So... I can't give you all the details yet on this great DSP yet, but stay tuned!  Other supplies used that I am happy to divulge are:  Cardstock - Lucky Limeade (base), Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight. Sentiment is from Pursuit of Happiness (121907 wood or 121970 clear ) stamped with Island Indigo classic ink (122937).  Buttons are from the Brights designer buttons set (119747).  Punches used are the Scallop Edge Border (119882), the 1 3/8" circle (119860) and the 3/4" circle (119873).

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, I luv the pop of orange! sorry about Mr Linky, I believe it is problems on their end.... I can't seem to find a problem on the blog end of it.....thanks for playing and loading your URL in the comment section. Have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!