Sunday, April 29, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge (4CCC) #87 - No Stamping Zone

Hello friends!  Tonight I am entering this card in the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #87 - No Stamping Zone. This challenge appealed to me because I seldom make a card that doesn't have stamping of some sort on it - but yet I seem to buy a lot of that type stuff (usually with projects in mind that don't seem to make it to my craft table for a long time).   In this case I had actually used some of the products from this card to make a couple recipe boxes as gifts (for Christmas 2 years ago).  I was excited to have the opportunity to use some of my  left-over and neglected products! The DSP and chipboard are all from Cosmo Cricket.  I cut a 12 x 12 border strip of the DSP apart to make my card sentiment.  Thanks ladies at 4CCC for the opportunity to participate in this challenge - great idea and lots of fun! Hope you like my card :o) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing in our No Stamping challenge this week. I love that we inspired you to dig out some old items and have fun playing with them.

    Fabulous card.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!