Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pals Paper Arts #132 & Freshly Made Sketches #29

Happy Easter Every Bunny! How appropriate that my card has the saying it does on it today since I usually start each post with a Hello of some sort.  So... since my card says the first part I'll say the rest... "I'm happy you hopped in to visit".  Today I am entering this card in two great challenges the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 132 and Freshly Made Sketches #29. 

PPA132

I love to combine a color challenge with a great sketch, it just really helps jump start the creative process for me.  My Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks really came in handy for this challenge for the different patterns to showcase - I used Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink from the subtles collection and Chocolate Chip from the Neutrals collection.  The cute little flower stickers are from the hostess only set called Cheerful Treat.  I colored my Hello Flower image (now retired) with my Stampin Write Markers (love those things) using Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. 

I hope you like this card and that it inspired you in some way.  Have a wonderful day and again - Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! Lovely image and the colour choice is just gorgeous.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp! It is so happy and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great melding of two challenges. So pretty and springy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Great job with the colours too Danielle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Such great colors and I love your image! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!