Monday, April 9, 2012

Anything Goes for Mo's DP2 & Divas by Design Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today I am entering this card in two great challenges:  Mo's DP2 Challenge #129 - "Anything Goes w/a Mo's Image" and Divas by Design  Challenge 29 - "Anything Goes".  I printed this darling image by Mo Manning a while ago because it reminded me so much of my daughter who loves to cook and bake. I am happy that I have the opportunity to share this card in these two challenges today.  By the way... the Divas are celebrating their 1st anniversary too - Congratulations to them! 

Here's a little closer look at this cutie patootey:
As you can see, I fussy cut around the image and created the saying on my computer as I just couldn't find anything that seemed the fit the card.  Inside I put "thinking of you".  I've decided I'm going to send this to my very busy sister that I haven't heard from in a while.  I think it will make her smile - and just maybe she will give me a call (kind of sneaky of me but hey, if it works...).

I hope you enjoyed today's card and saw something that inspired  you.  Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad you did!

Card details and supplies:  Cardstock  - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay & Poppy Parade (Stampin Up), Black & Kraft Recipe Cards (Canvas Corp).  Patterned paper - Domestic Goddess (tablecloth & kitchen utensils) by Stampin Up, Garden Variety by Cosmo Cricket (yellow w/flowers).  Digital Image from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Shop "What's Cooking"  colored with my Copic markers.   
Finished card size is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning hun....and thanks for joining us at Divas too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, love the image and card! Wonderful colour combo.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she's so sweet and I love all that fun cooking themed paper you've used. Bet your sister will smile. I did. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Danielle!! Great backing papers and image...sure to make her smile AND contact you! Good luck :) Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!