Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mojo Monday #237





Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday! Is it just me or is this week sliding right on by? I have a workshop scheduled tonight with a baby theme. This week's Mojo Monday #237 sketch was really helpful with providing me with some creative mojo and the framework for this card. Hope the ladies in the group like it - and I hope you do too. If your creative Mojo is sluggish, go check out all the amazing samples that have been posted by the design team and other creative folks. I'll just bet the ideas will just start filling your head and you'll want to go create right away. Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad that you did! Hugs!  

Supplies (all from Stampin Up):  Cardstock - So Saffron, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink.  Patterned paper - Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in subtles collection.  Stamps on front- Button Buddies (rattle) and Sweetly Said (sentiment).  I colored the rattles with my Stampin Write Markers in Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Basic Grey.  I added a few little pearls from the Basic Pearls to each rattle. Stamps inside - Baby Prints (available in the Occassions Mini only until April 30th) and A Word for You (sentiment). 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!