Saturday, April 7, 2012

MOJO Monday Challenge #235

Hello again friends!  I'm lucky to be able to and share two posts with you.  This is the card I made to enter in this week's MOJO Monday Challege #235.  Sometimes I look at the sketches provided and decide to flip them or use some other element - but this time I decided that I liked the sketch so much I was going to follow it just as it is.  I'm using the new Summer Smooches DSP which is now available to my customers on a pre-order basis between April 1st and the 30th.  Isn't this just so bright and fun?? I really love it! And as you can see, I loaded up on using most of the colors in the paper provided - they just coordinate so well together that I couldn't help myself. Thanks for popping in to visit me today and view my card.  I hope you saw something that inspired you in some way (that is my ultimate goal in sharing). Happy Saturday!

Supplies (all from Stampin' Up!) and Details:  Cardstock - Tango Tangerine, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade.  Patterned paper - Summer Smooches - now available - check out my demonstrator website.  Stamps - Pursuit of Happiness ( 121907 wood or 121970 clear) and the hostess only set Array of Sunshine (little flower).  I punched the little leaves for the flower accent using my Blossoms Petals Builder punch (121808) and the yellow middle is an eye from the Owl Building Punch (118074).   Ink color for the flower and sentiment is Rich Razzleberry (115658).  The scallop border is from the Scallop Border punch (119882).  I used the 2 1/2" circle punch (white) #120906 and the 3" Circle sizzix die for the orange layer (122125).  I cut the flag on my 2" piece of orange DSP by hand using the dots as a guide to meet up in the middle (clever - huh?)  And fussy cut the little purple flower with my handy dandy paper snips (and my readers).

3 comments:

  1. Danielle what a great card. The paper is adorable. Congratulations on your win, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the bright colors and your sentiment! Congrats on your Mojo win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning for your awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!