Friday, August 7, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie August New Release Peeks Day THREE "My Best Friends are Witches"

Hello and BOO to you this Friday morning!
The NEW August release at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
has got me in a giddy halloween mood!!!

I'm back again today for Day THREE of the release peeks. 
It's a Fab-BOO-lous witchy set by artist, Annie Rodrigue!
 The set is called MY BEST FRIENDS ARE WITCHES!
and it has two gorgeous main images plus FIVE coordinating sentiments! 



Here's my card featuring one of the stamps and sentiments from this set. 
WARNING....CUTENESS overload ahead!!


I think these have just the right amount of spooky and cute!
My kind of halloween card - never did like it really scary or spooky.

I'd like to enter this card in a few of my favorite challenges too:
Addicted to Stamps Challenges #156 - "Anything Goes"
Clear it Out Challenges - Theme/Anything Goes and Stash/Anything Goes
(black lace ribbon and diamond embellishment dots are from my stash)
Corrosive Challenge Blog #230 - Perfectly Purple
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Tie it Up (used a bow)
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursdays twist/Fantasy

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today! Before I go I'd like to
remind you of the LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY on Saturday evening. 
Its a fun hour of celebrating the new stamp sets - and there's prizes too! 
ALL of the New August Stamp sets we are showing you peeks of 
will be available on Saturday night in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop 
immediately following the parrrttaaaay! I hope you will be joining us!  

See you tomorrow with another PEEK of a new set 
 that will have you saying Ahhhhh-DORABLE! 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Danielle. Love the PP and the coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Love your colouring and this stamp is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the pumpkin face, it's almost like he's saying..."that hurts", darling card and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is just fabulous! Your coloring is amazing! I LOVE Halloween cards and this is adorable! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute card! Fantastic design and LOVE the festive papers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOH just love what you have done, the black lacey bow is PERFECT!!!! And I love your use of the patterned paper - just right. The new sets look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet Halloween card - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this? Great job...love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What a fabulous card! This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing at Clear It Out's Anything Goes challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spooky cute! Such fab papers and love the black ribbon detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely cuteness overload with this sweet Halloween image! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fabulous card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job. Thank you for joining us at Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!