Thursday, August 20, 2015

Krafty Scrappin' August Challenge - Life Event

Hello all!  I'm happy that you're here to visit me today as it's time for 
another month of Krafty Scrappin!!!  This challenge is a little different from 
our normal challenges at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  For this challenge you can 
create  ANYthing as long as it's NOT A CARD!  We want to see your calendars,
bookmarks, pocket pages or traditional scrap pages.  
Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's 
out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!!  This is a month long 
challenge so you have plenty of time to play along and you can play
as many times as you like!   Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: LIFE EVENT!!
such as Birthdays, Holidays, Graduation, Weddings, New Baby or other First's. 
ANYthing that is a "life event" to YOU!!

1.  Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, 
altered item, etc.  JUST NOT A CARD!
2.  MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
3.  You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
4.  PRIZES?!?  Of course there are prizes!!  To kick of our brand new challenge, 

for every 10 entries Kimmie will draw one random player for a PRIZE!
5.  You have until Monday, September 21st @ 9:00 pm EST to get your entries in.
6.  Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page 
so we can all drool and OOOOH and AHHHHHH!  

I'm loving these challenges as it gives me a solid excuse to pull out 
my stacks of photos and get caught up on my scrapbooks.  My life event
for this month is son's graduation in 2012 (I told ya...I'm a tad behind). 

 It's a little hard to see all together so here is the left page
and here is the right page

Can you spot all those fabulous Scrapbook Essential stamps that 
I used on these pages?  They are so fun for scrapbooking! Here's a close 
up of one of them.  How many more can you spot?  Leave me a comment
on how many you see and I'll choose one lucky winner who will get a special
prize next month from me. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Please go visit the other Krafty Girls 
who also have a lovely creation to share with you too.  I hope you
will join us this month!!! Hugs D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!