Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sketch Saturday #373 - Autumn {Spook-tacular Sentiments}

Good Morning All!
So, so, so glad it's Saturday and time for another
 weekly sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!
This week's challenge sponsor is Simon Says Stamp!

Here's the fabulous sketch that we have for you this week:
And here is my card using it:
Sentiment stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Spook-tacular Sentiments"

As you might be able to tell, I'm one of those crafters
that usually follows the sketch(s) pretty closely.
Hey...when it's that good why mess with perfection :o)

This is some paper from my old stash that has a beautiful foil
accent to it - which unfortunately doesn't show up very well in 
this photo. I added a strip of gold washi tape and some candy
dots in a coordinating color and viola - done! 

I hope that you will go check out the fabulous creations by 
the rest of the Sketch Saturday team. So much talent and eye candy!
Then I hope you will join us this week for Sketch #373 and share
your own fabulous creation!  The Sketch Challenge Prize 
is $25.00 to spend in the Simon Says Stamp Store!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - #91 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenges - #158 "Anything Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Danielle! I love the fall colors and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is so beautiful and I think you made the right choice by adding a sentiment only, a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!