Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sketch Saturday #372 - A Day for Daisies

Happy Saturday everyone!!
Wow - can you believe it's the first day of August already?
Seriously...is it just me or does this year seem to be
on super speed?  Before we know it it will be
Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Good Gracious!

Ok so enough of that...today is the start of a whole new
month of weekly challenges at 
SKETCH SATURDAY.  

 A Day For Daisies is back this week
to sponsor our Challenge! 
The prize this week:
$12 A Day for Daisies gift certificate.

Here is Sketch #372

and here is my DT card using a beautiful image
by our sponsor called "Pearls in My Hair"

Isn't this image just gorgeous? I've admired it for a while now
but was too scared to try coloring it.  I'm so glad that I did as I 
LOVE how it turned out.  I did decide to leave the sentiment off 
so I could use it as just a blank note card for someone. 

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Girlz Challenges #5 - Anything goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes w/a Twist "Make it Feminine"
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #238 - Use Ribbon or Twine
4 Crafty Chicks Challenges #257 - Anything Goes and Crazy Egg

The other lovely ladies on the Sketch Saturday team
have also made some gorgeous creations to share with you.
Please go visit them and see.  I hope that you will decide to 
join us too this week!! Have a wonderful weekend won't you?
Hugs!!! D

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your coloring is just perfect, Danielle! She's gorgeous and I love the feminine look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is divine. The paper and layout is truly wonderful. Perfect for highlighting the image. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle! It's so elegant and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colour scheme and gorgeous ADFD image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girlz Challenge this month.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!