Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sketch Saturday #375 - Kenny K Downloads

Happy Saturday everyone! 

 It's time for another weekly challenge at Sketch Saturday,
and this week our sponsor is Kenny K Downloads.
The winner for this week will get 3 images of their choice from Kenny.

Here's this week's sketch #375

My card using one of the sponsor digital images "Milk Shake"

I fussy-cut around the image after coloring it with my copics
and then stamped the hearts from 3 different stamp sets.
It makes me think of what my Mom and Dad might have looked
like while they were dating. Such a fun image! 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays CFC142 - Pretty Patterns
(I hope the hearts that I have stamped count as a pattern)
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Cookie Challenge #25
My inspiration is the heart shapes and the "couple in love" aspect
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011934643/
Craft Your Passion Challenge #275 Always Anything Goes

Please go see the other creations that my lovely DT pals
have made for your inspiration this week too.  Will you
be joining us too with your own fabulous creation?  
I hope so!!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, I love the retro look of it. You did a great job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge.
    http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! TFS with us at Craft Your Passion#275. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Friday challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a sweet card! Love how you used hearts for the circles in the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch Danielle. Love the hearts and the image is perfect. Great colouring too. Thanks for dropping in on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Danielle
    I want to send you hugs from Vacation place in Croatia
    how are you dear long time we did not meet again after my term finish at Bugaboo as GDT
    I miss to see your cards too but I knew you and me busy with DT position
    also I want to say Hi to you..and tell I miss your visit
    I love this adorable Image and how you colored it and love all the heart on your Card Danielle
    Hope we can continue to visiting again sweety
    always happy to read your some love
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! A cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!