Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Time to Craft #301 (MTTC#301) - Recipe Challenge 1,2,3

Happy weekend peeps - welcome to August!
Today is the start of another challenge at 
MY TIME TO CRAFT Challenges (MTTC#301)
and for the next 2 weeks we have a
RECIPE Challenge for you to try: 
1 Die Cut. 2 Images, 3 Flowers

Here's my DT card to share with you:

This is a stamp set (Hero Arts) that has been in 
my stash for a very long time gathering dust and
waiting for me to use it.  So happy that I found it 
and decided to ink it up as it is adorable!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #269 - No patterned paper
(this is always a shocker for me when I do this  :o) )
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #96 - A Flower in your Image
Crazy 4 Challenges #297 - "Happy" 
Addicted to Stamps and More #155 - Photo Challenge
(My inspiration was the colors pink and yellow and the flowers)


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
I hope that you will go visit the rest of the DT at MTTC
and see their lovely creations too!  You have two weeks
to enter your own fabulous creation in our gallery
using the 1, 2, 3 Recipe theme.  Hope to see you there!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Danielle, gorgeous images.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Danielle! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it hun, great colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and great take of the inspirational picture! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an adorable stamp, it certainly deserved to be inked up. Sweet summery colors and design...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....cute image...Thank you for joining us @ Fun n Funky..Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - I saw it first on My Time to Craft. The layout, colour and image make it perfect for a wide audience. Esp. like the layout though!

    Linda
    @Crafty Distraction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!