Thursday, February 5, 2015

4 Crafty Chicks - Guest Designer for February

Hello friends!
This month I get the pleasure of being a guest designer
for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenges.
I'm pretty jazzed to have this opportunity - thanks Crafty Chicks!!

The first challenge of February - 4CC Challenge #232
is to make a creation using a hand colored image.
If you have followed my blog at all you know that
I LOVE to color with my copics - so this is right up
my alley - Whoo Hoo!

Here's my first Guest DT creation using
a sweet digital image by Lacy Sunshine 
There are a couple of ladies at my work who will be having babies
in a couple months.  Hopefully one of them will have a little girl :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine Challenges - Have a Heart 
(there is a tiny little heart on the giraffe)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenges #91 - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - February - Anything Goes

I have been playing along with the 4 Crafty Chicks
and always admire their lovely work.  I hope you will go 
visit them this week and see what they have made
for your inspiration this week.
Then I hope that you will join us too!  

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

11 comments:

  1. Sure am pleased to comment on here...your talent is amazing, this is so awesome, colored wonderful, and love having you join us this month...So pumped, great job, and way to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT post! Your card is so sweet - the giraffe is adorable!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet. What an adorable little giraffe and your coloring is just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Have a Heart
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just simply adorable! Love your papers and what a beautifully colored image! We are so happy to have you join us as a Guest Designer this month! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect amount of cuteness! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Danielle..fabulous image and colouring and love your card design.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card! Gorgeous cute image, coloured perfectly. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome aboard as our guest designer this month. Your image is colored amazingly but your layout is rockin and those buttons are perfect!!

    hugs
    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable Danielle and I love the colours you used. Your colouring is fabulous too. Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!