Thursday, February 26, 2015

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #235 - Sketch

Hello friends!!
Today is the last post from me as a Guest Designer
for 4 Crafty Chicks.  I'd like to thank the wonderful
and Crafty Chicks for the opportunity to join them
this month!  It was truly an honor for me!  

This week 4CC#235 is a Sketch
which is my favorite type of challenge!
Here's my card to inspire you to play along with us this week:
Lately I've really been embracing sentiment only cards.
I love how you can use patterned papers to really set off the saying.
Doesn't this just look like a party??
I love to use bright happy colors on my cards -
especially when it's for a birthday.
This great sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
and is from the set called "Make a Wish"

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #112 Anything Goes w/optional birthday
Creative Card Crew #81 - Birthday with Sentiment
The Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings "Anything Goes"
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -February "AG"

I hope that you will join us this week using Lori's fab sketch.
If you would like more inspiration just pop on over to the challenge
blog and see what those talented crafty chicks have made too.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. lovely card-love the bright colours-really needed to brighten my day! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again so much joy creating with you this month, and look forward to continue the crafty world with you. Awesome card for Lori's challenge sketch. Love that bright paper and the bold sentiment. Great job! Hugs, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper! It's just so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us this month! We have loved crafting with you and have enjoyed all of your wonderful talent! Don't be a stranger!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!