Friday, February 20, 2015

52CCT - February Theme Challenge

Hello friends!
It's time for the February Theme Challenge at 52CCT

Here's my DT card to share with you 

I hope this photo is okay - it's so hard
to get a good photo of white and metallic.
Once again I decided to go with a CAS look.
I have always admired CAS cards
but used to find them very challenging to make.
Lately I've been embracing the style :o)

Will you decide to join us this week
at 52CCT?  I sure hope so!
My lovely teammates have made some
gorgeous inspiration for you too - so make
sure you stop on over to their blogs and say "hi"!
Til next time... hugs and merry crafting! D

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CAS design! So elegant! These are harder to make than it looks and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, elegant and just beautiful - love it. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the placement of the sequins - beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfectly clean, simple and very elegant. I do like the way you've framed the sentiment with the pearls and then scattered the sequins. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Danielle - very stylish and elegant! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. sobriété et élégance Danielle, quelle chic elle a, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're rocking CAS to me Danielle. Love the elegant white and gold combo. . Fab card
    Louise's xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card looks so elegant! Love the CAS design
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  9. The simple elegance of your card is very classy! Great job, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very CAS...and so perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!