Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenges - Movie Themed

Happy Saturday everyone!!
Do you have any special plans for the weekend?
It is cold and snowy here today
(so much for that major case of spring fever I've had)
so I'm hoping to spend some good time kraftin'.
That is one good thing about yucky weather ;o)

It's time for another Saturday Challenge at 
Our hostess this week is Alexis and she has chosen a
MOVIE Theme for us to use this week.
This is perfect for the NEW Release stamps
from Lord of the Rings (Galadriel and Gandalf) but
there's also a few other stamps in the Kraftin' Kimmie shop
that work great for this theme too.  Such as Mary Poppins!!


 I LOVED that movie as a kid.  Several years back
we took our kids to Disneyland.  I saw Mary Poppins
and said "Oh look kids, it's Mary Poppins!!!"
"Do you want to go get a picture with her?"
They both said "Who's Mary Poppins?"
I was CRUSHED...and suddenly felt like a bad Mom
that my kids didn't know about Mary Poppins - LOL!
So I dashed on over and got my picture taken next to her :o)
We have watched it since and they loved it too!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Tip Top Tuesday - Rubber Stamps Only
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Feb. Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Add a Little Texture

This week's FRUGAL FRIDAY sales are UP and ready for shopping!!!
 And...have you seen the news?!?!? Wanna be a Krafty Guest?
 Head over HERE for all of the deets!!

Will you be joining us for the Krafty Friends Blog Hop???

 It's just a few days away. We'd love to have you join us! 
I think it's going to be a whole lot of FUN!!
Click the link above to go to the event page for more details.

I hope that you will be joining me and the Krafty Gals and Guest
this week for the MOVIE Theme Challenge!
We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you
can WIN a $10 gift card to the KK Shop!! You have until
February 26th at 11:55 pm EST to link up!
 Ready...set...GO get Krafty! 

4 comments:

  1. hello Danielle! beautiful coloring...luv this! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I saw the image, I thought about Mary Poppins instantly. And that's she! :-) Beautifuly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, on my wish list for sure, my son loved Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet....love your adorable Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!