Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - Sending Squishy Hugs

Hello sweet friends and followers! Happy hump day!
I had Monday off from work and now all my days are 
messed up! Does that happen to any of you?

It's Wonderful Wednesday time at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! 
Our Krafty Gal hostess this week is Alexis.
As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!
 We hope you can play along!! 

My card today features another darling stamp & sentiment
from the brand spankin' NEW Release - "Squishy  Hugs"
and the Wonderful Wednesday sketch for this month.
All of the BRAND NEW February stamps (including this one)
are in the store, as well as some other new goodies! 

I think this is my favorite set from the New Release.
Don't you just love the look on that cat's face?
We had cats when I was little - LOVED them, but I 
developed allergies to them and can't have them anymore :o( 
My littlest sister used to grab the cats and 
carry them around like this. Really, I swear she did!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #111 Anything Goes
(with optional twist of Random Acts of Kindness)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog - Challenge #132 Make Your Mark
Inky Impressions Challenge #197 - Cute and Cuddly
Simply Create Too - Challenge #79 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #249 - Always Anything Goes

Have you seen the news?!?!? Wanna be a Krafty Guest? 
 Head over HERE for all of the deets!!

The Krafty Gals and Guests have made some awesome creations
to inspire you this week.  Please go visit them too and say "hi"!
I hope that you will decide to play along with us this week.
Your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any
design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! 
It must be a NEW creation and you can enter until January 6th at midnight! 
At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the 
submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! 
What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

Will you be joining us for the Krafty Friends Blog Hop???
 We'd love to have you join us! 
I think it's going to be a whole lot of FUN!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card using Squishy Hugs! Lovin the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that image - could be my daughter :o) - thanks for sharing your sweet card at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your card is so cute!! Thank you for playing in the Craft Your Passion challenge this week, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Danielle! Love all your layers and sentiment bubble. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful and fun colorful design! Great layout and I totally understand your love for this image...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your colouring of this sweet image is incredible! Such a wonderful card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love your layout and colors. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and cute card, loved playing with those sketches :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. He-he - love your card! Great DP's and perfect fun image to go with them! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!