Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day for a Friend

Good morning sweet friends and followers!
Hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday!
A quick post before I dash off to work 
to share a valentine's card I made for  a
My swap partner was Miss Kimmie herself
and she has received her card now so I can share it with you. 
This darling bunny stamp is from a KK set called I{heart} You!
the sentiment is from another darling set called Lulu and Friends.

I added some little embossed hearts and teeny tiny pearls.
Wanted it to be special for her :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #45 "AG"
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge #14 - Love is in the Air
Simply Create Too - Challenge 78 - Happy Valentines Day
Sweet Stampin' Challenges - Love 
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #137 Anything Goes

As I said... a quick post... gotta get to work now.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

6 comments:

  1. Cute little bunny card with his heart shaped balloons.
    Thanks for playing with the Simply Create Too Design Team in our challenge no. 78, Valentine's Day/Hearts. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, great layout and I love the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the image is so cute, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin', I hope you join our next challenge too :)

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! I just love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!