Saturday, February 7, 2015

My Time to Craft #278 - Banners or Bunting

Happy Saturday friends - hope you are all well!
We have had an unusually warm past couple of days here
and I have spring fever something awful!!!
Funny how even just a little sunshine will do that to a person :o)

It's time for another weekly challenge at 
This week MTTC#278 is to use Banners or Bunting
on your gorgeous crafty creations. 

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner
I thought I'd make a card with a heart banner...
take a look:

Kept it pretty CAS (shocker!) this time.  
The banner is a new to me die from Lil Inker Designs.  
Isn't it awesome? I'm pretty stoked about it :o)

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS - Challenge #56 Code Word: Hugs and Kisses
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #130 Photo Inspiration
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - #217 A Splash of Color
(White on White with a splash of color)
Dragonfly Dreams #14 - Love is in the Air
Stampin' Royalty - #265 To DIE For

I have a big fundraiser event today and tonight 
for my work so I need to dash off for now. 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.
I hope you will be joining us this week at MTTC #278.

Til next time crafty friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous design. The banners are amazing, Danielle. Perfectly CAS too! (You should also link up at ATCAS). Thanks for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever and stunning take on the photo inspiration Danielle.
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at ATSM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This CAS card turned out just fabulous, Danielle! Love the hearts banners and that you added nothing more than a sentiment, this card doesn't need anything more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS look and adorable banner, great to see you at ATSM and hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous V-Day card, with those beautiful banners! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card Danielle, love the hearts banners.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I love this clean and simple card. The banners look lovely.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pop of red with those heart banners, looks amazing :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute creation hun, perfect with the CAS feel to it
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the heart banners! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!