Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sketch Saturday #347 - A Day for Daisies

Happy Saturday sweet friends and followers!
Time for another awesome weekly sketch 
from Sketch Saturday - take a look

 A Day For Daisies is back this week
to sponsor Challenge #347! 
The prize this week:
$12 A Day for Daisies gift certificate.

Here's my card using a darling sponsor image
called  "Standing on a Flowerand Sketch #347

Oranges and blues are one of my favorite
color combos to use.  In this case I got lucky
as I had colored the image before I looked to
see what papers I had and found this DSP 
from a couple years ago in my stash. 
In this case it pays to be a paper hoarder :o)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenges #132 - Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenges - Theme "AG"/ Stash "AG" 
The Outlawz Challenges - Friday Coloring  "Card for a Friend"

It's been a crazy week for me at my work
so I'm going to keep my post short and sweet.
I hope that you will go visit the rest of they
lovely ladies and our new Guest DT for this 
month, Donna, over at Sketch Saturday
to see their beautiful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me.
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. The colors you chose are so yummy, Danielle! They make me think of a summer day! I love what you have done here. I thought my card would be the last one to be posted, so glad to see I am in good company! Hugs, Cathy

    P.S. When is being a paper hoarder a bad thing?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image and so fabulously colored! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and great colors...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woh sweet card and nice colors. Thank you for joing BSC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!